Tuesday, November 30, 2010

high level of excitement.

my beanie is coming home!!!

for those of you who don't know, bean is my little sister.
the most incredible sister in the whole world.
my best friend :)
she is the most beautiful girl that i know.
we are two halves of a whole.
our parents' daughters.

this is us when i visited her in london in september:

just before we went on the london eye - in the london eye '4D experience'

SNOG. best frozen yoghurt bar ever.. well.. equal best with pinkberry..

this is bean at snog in covent garden after ballet at pineapple dance studio
she had natural frozen yoghurt with dates and pistachios


me at snog after ballet
i had natural frozen yoghurt with mini oreos and white chocolate stars
healthy choices...

i was pretty excited about my lady gaga t-shirt matching the interior.

7 comments:

  1. OMGYOUDIDBALLETATPINEAPPLEDANCESTUDIOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    jfd9oriu3902urjewkjf

    I LOVE PINEAPPLE DANCE STUDIOS!!!

    ufg89rw3ru3489wjfewio

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe yes!!! i'm enjoying that you've mirrored my excitement! lol it was so cool :) bean has just graduated to pointe shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. RUR!! I love you in the world!!!!! I so looking forward to coming home. And in a few year moving back! Then we can see each other all the time!! Awesome!!! I'm going to call qantas now to see if I can get home earlier!!
    xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ps You christmas make-up is so cool!! I'm excited to see what you do for Crimness day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh yes yes! of course i remember you. how fun is blogging? i really enjoyed having a look at your eyeshadow trials! great news that your sis is coming home-i miss mine (especially since she has two super cute kids!). hope all is going well for you and that you are happy! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gr8
    please visit
    www.monsterfashionwebsite.blogspot.com
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh so exciting!! My little sister is coming over here soon actually :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're both so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete