Monday, August 2, 2010

warning: photo heavy post...

SO i switched from my trusty Revlon foundation to one by my beloved MAC... and i was swiftly transported to skin HELL = the lack of posts.  very upsetting and irritating.

needless to say, i have swapped back to Revlon and have been waiting, waiting, waiting for my skin to heal.

i have consoled myself by purchasing make-up "for when my skin gets better" lol i will make a list for you guys in another post :)

in the mean time, i have still been wearing more make-up that what is appropriate during the day lol here are some of the looks that i was game to photograph:

NATURAL BRONZEY
(using the Stila It Girl Palette)



INSPIRED BY JANE (DAKOTA FANNING) IN ECLIPSE
mum makes a guest appearance in the background lol



ANOTHER NATURAL
(darker than the previous one and with smudged liner)





DRAMATIC CUT-CREASE
(black and pale blue/white)



INSPIRED BY ONE OF THE GIRLS IN THE MAC PRO STORE ON CHAPEL STREET
(red, purple, pink, navy)




hope you guys enjoy these and i will try to be more frequent with my posting!

p.s. i am hating my eyebrows at the moment, so if anyone knows a good place to get them done, please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment